Our Standard Repair Process
Colburn Electronic Controls' quality components and repairs cannot be matched by other companies with a comparable or less expensive repair cost. Their "shotgun" repairs (guess work), less expensive and less reliable components, and lack of standard component upgrades means corners are cut and quality is compromised to save money by selling you a lesser quality product... the same product you are relying on for stand-by or emergency power.
The repair charges shown on our product pages are your actual repair cost. Colburn Electronic Controls never adds additional costs for parts or anything else that we should have anticipated with our offer. With this in mind, we still can't find anyone that can beat our prices while delivering our quality services.
Our business is service, and we maintain strict standards of quality, reliability, continuous improvement and value at an economical cost by providing the following services to every circuit board that we refurbish:
- Inspect board and all PCB components.
- Utilize elaborate board-specific testing equipment with factory connections to test and calibrate all functions and timers.
- Replace reset buttons and LEDs where applicable.
- Utilize OEM and upgraded replacement parts.
- Replace/repair tracks and faulty components.
- Clean control board surfaces and components.
- Perform burn-in testing as a quality measure to run and exercise all of the circuit board functions.
- Document all tests, calibrations and part replacements.
- Attach serial number to track service history.
- Apply conformal corrosion-inhibiting barrier coat for lasting protection.
- Provide feedback to avoid future similar failures.
- Provide real-time Online Order Status, so you can view the status of your order, your order history, and shipment tracking information.
- Provide Online Warranty Validation Search, so you can easily check a warranty expiration date and terms.
- Provide standard 2 Year Expressed Limited Warranty for standard repairs†. Exchange Bank repair warranties comply with the registered time period.
- Package circuit board in a labeled retail/stock part box, with an outer shipping box, complete with warranty documentation.
- Technical support available for installation upon request.
- Free Shipping Thru July 10, 2010! Read More...
- Shipping Address:
- Colburn Electronic Controls
- 1117 North Carbon Street, #179
- Marion, Illinois 62959